- The Minnesota Coalition for the Homeless is having its annual conference in Rochester next week, September 17 & 18th. Click here to learn about the agenda, presenters and more.
- Minnesota Housing released drafts of their 2020 – 2023 Strategic Plan and 2020-2021 Affordable Housing Plan. Both plans are currently open for public comment. Click here to review the drafts.
- Commissioner Jennifer Leimaile Ho will be hosting a webinar about the Strategic Plan and Affordable Housing Plan on Tuesday, September 10 from 3 to 4 p.m. Click here to register.
- The National Alliance to End Homelessness has released a new data tool to measure progress on family homelessness at the CoC level. Click here to access the tool.
- DHS is seeking proposals to provide technical assistance and training to agencies implementing school-based host home programs in rural areas of Minnesota for youth experiencing homelessness. Up to $60,000 can be awarded. Responses must be received no later than October 10th at 4:00 p.m. More information can be found here (reference # PT3185).
- The recent mainstream voucher NOFA includes opportunity to project-base the rental assistance. Read more here.
The next Heading Home Alliance Meeting is scheduled for September 13th from 1:00 to 3:00 at DHS-Lafayette. The agenda and materials will be sent out ahead of time. See you there!