- As many of you know, DHS recently received news that housing stabilization services will now be a part of Minnesota’s state Medicaid plan. Read the DHS press release here.
- DHS has issued an RFP for funds to conduct a statewide public campaign to increase awareness of problem gambling and to provide culturally-specific community based outreach and engagement. You can find more information here.
- The Minnesota Indian Housing Conference is next week! Online registration is closed, but you can register onsite. Conference information, including the agenda, can be found here.
Upcoming NOFA Due Dates:
- HUD-VASH – August 19
- Specialized Housing and Services for Victims of Human Trafficking – August 30 (TA); October 30 (Program App.)
- Mainstream Voucher Program – September 5
- CoC Program – September 30
- Family Housing Fund is working on a project to study tenant selection criteria and its efficacy in determining whether a tenant will be successful. Learn more about their efforts here.