- The Heading Home Alliance Charter has been finalized. You can find it in the Documents section of this website.
- Also in the Documents section of the website are all sort of docs related to MICH Reps. You can find a list of the Reps, a job description of what MICH Reps do, and a reference sheet for MICH Reps to use if there are questions related to other state agencies who have homelessness programs.
- DHS is seeking proposals to provide services to sexually exploited youth. Find out more here.
- Our DOC partners have shared this article on the effectiveness of halfway houses for individuals transitioning from incarceration.
- The Interagency Council on Homelessness will be having its quarterly meeting on September 27 from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. at Minnesota Housing, 400 Wabasha Street North, #400. All are welcome.
Our next Heading Home Alliance meeting is October 11, 1- 3 p.m. at DHS-Lafayette.