The Minnesota Department of Health and the Minnesota Interagency Council on Homelessness have added a page to the Heading Home Alliance website to put resources and updates specific to homeless service providers. Visit it here: https://headinghomealliance.com/covid-19-response/ On the page you can find relevant resources. MDH and the Interagency Council on Homelessness are hosting an interactive webinar on COVID-19 preparedness for Minnesota’s congregate shelters, drop-in centers, and outreach providers. It will be on Wednesday, March 18 from 12:30-1:30pm. A link will be posted here very soon.
The webinar will provide:
- A live update on the latest MDH information regarding COVID-19
- High level review of available resources specific to homeless service providers
- Dedicated time to review key CDC recommendations for homeless shelters
- Time to ask questions of MDH subject matter experts
- Opportunity to engage with other shelter, drop-in center, and outreach providers around the state for shared learning and problem-solving.